about the universe forum commander Shop Now Commanders Circle
Product List FAQs home Links Contact Us

Friday, November 19, 2010

THE TOP TEN THINGS I WANT TO ESP TO ANOTHER DRIVER

Steve Cole lists:

10. Your turn signal is still on.

9. Is there some reason you are cruising at 60mph when the speed limit is 70mph?

8. Whatever that is that you're messing with on the seat, could you leave it alone until you get where you're going?

7. Could you maybe look in my direction before you pull out in front of me?

6. Turn down your sound system. I have one of my own and don't need to share yours.

5. If I am driving the speed limit, I do not have to get behind the slow cars in the other lane so you can drive faster.

4. It's raining, so maybe you might turn on your headlights so people know you're there, even if they don't help you see?

3. That was a red light, you jerk.

2. I take it that you're the one guy in the whole world who isn't required to signal when he's about to change lanes?

1. Put down the cell phone!