about the universe forum commander Shop Now Commanders Circle
Product List FAQs home Links Contact Us

Monday, October 23, 2006

Things Still Have Not Slowed Down

Vanessa Clark: Despite the hustle and bustle the whole office was in trying to get Steve and Leanna off last week to Europe, things have yet to slow down. There's things that I put off to do while Steve was gone, yet I find that I still don't have enough time in the day to get everything done. Things are busy with me doing the invoicing for the mail orders, and bank deposits, blogging, making sure questions are answered on the forum, questions and general problems that have to be taken care of through email, trying to set up other sites Steve requested we do, getting the Alerts out, and much much more; not to mention that I still have to get around to going to local retailers this week to see about some of them carrying our products. Sometimes over this past week I have felt a little overwhelmed because there's just so much that needs done, but I only have two hands and so much time to get it all done in. I'm going as fast as I can and can only hope that that's good enough for Steve to be satisfied with what has gone on in the office. Here's to hoping things run a little slower in the office this week so that I can get more things done!