about the universe forum commander Shop Now Commanders Circle
Product List FAQs home Links Contact Us

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Disruption Will Occur

This is Steven Petrick Posting.

The new building for the company offices has been purchased, and renovation is ongoing. Finding a warehouse is now an urgent priority, and once found, almost everything else will have to be dropped in order to move the company.

All of us are trying to do things to get ahead of the curve before the blackhole of moving gobbles up every available erg of energy.

I will make no bones that six years ago this would not have bothered me, but my back and knees are not as good as they were then, and seriously, I doubt I have retained as much physical strength as I had then.

Still, the move must be made, and I remain a sizable part of the company's physical manpower which means I am going to be called on to shoulder a lot of the physical effort, and will plow ahead as much as I can until my limits start making themselves known.

I am not looking forward to discovering what my "revised limits" are compared to what they once were.