about the universe forum commander Shop Now Commanders Circle
Product List FAQs home Links Contact Us

Friday, September 26, 2008

Progress on Winding Up Module Y2

This is Steven Petrick posting.

Progress continues on Module Y2, the expansion of the early years. I am still slightly ahead of the schedule I set myself (deliberately setting a much earlier draft completion date than publication date so that I would have time for "distractions", and distractions of late have come hot and heavy).

Right now, a lot of it is tedium. The checkers have all the SSDs, the scenarios, the ship descriptions, and all those parts of the annexes that are not included in the Master Ship Chart and the Master Fighter Chart. I am working my way through the Master Ship Chart now. It is the most tedious thing left to do (by comparison the Master Fighter Chart will be a snap as there are only two fighters and just a bunch of shuttles to be listed).