about the universe forum commander Shop Now Commanders Circle
Product List FAQs home Links Contact Us

Sunday, August 26, 2007

And today, which is another day...

Steve Cole reports:
I got to the office at 1:30, typical for a Sunday afternoon. It is now 6pm and I plan to go home soon.
The spam filters have done their usual job, today, trapping over 1000 spams.
=
STEP ONE: Going through Email. Not as many as yesterday. No real "reports". But several were set aside for Monday. More entries into the miniature painting contest and some of those that have been stalled will open for votes in about a week. Check www.StarFleetGames.com/discus and look in the Starline 2400 section for the contest.
=
STEP TWO: Checked the BBS. No flamewars, but somebody hijacked my King Stephen topic and got slapped down. Several minis contest entries, including some resubmissions of stuff I sent back earlier.
=
STEP THREE: Web crawl. Astronomy picture of the day. My DVD rental places. The Ebay auctions I am watching. The pirate web sites I check for copyright violations. Checked the server for stuck mail and spam. Assorted boardgame and sci-fi websites I check now and then.
=
STEP FOUR: Pending Mail, didn't do this, as I wasn't here that long.
=
STEP FIVE: One hour on the Hydran MSSB. I actually did over two hours, and didn't get to the end of the C-draft reports.
=
STEP SIX: I read parts of the FYEO file.
=
Lunch: Leanna cooked something nice at home before I came to the office. I'll pick up something nice for her when I go home.
=
INTERRUPTIONS: none.
=
PRIMARY WORK: Updated my List Of things To Do. It's a very long and complicated list.
=