about the universe forum commander Shop Now Commanders Circle
Product List FAQs home Links Contact Us

Wednesday, March 08, 2017

Captain's Logs Continue to March

This is Steven Petrick posting.

Captain's Log #52 is nearing launch, and as might be expected I am already working on some things for Captain's Log #53.

I have already discussed a battle group 550/500 idea with SVC, who has already asked Jean if she will approve it. Jean having done so, I hope to have the battle group topics started this weekend (I just need to find the will to actually write the instructions and  have Jean approve them).

The Monster Article has already been selected (finding the stomach to face writing another one is another matter, they get harder and harder to do rather than easier with repetition).

We have an "Update" article already in the can, but I have an idea for one that I would like to do, and am working on it.