about the universe forum commander Shop Now Commanders Circle
Product List FAQs home Links Contact Us

Thursday, September 01, 2016

Is Petrick Just Sitting Around Twiddling His Thumbs?

This is Steven Petrick posting.

The Romulan Master Starship Book is moving along. SVC has created the Romulan X-ship graphics, and will begin working on the General Units graphics.

Jean has read most of the book and is currently working through the main units file.

And I am making all of the fixes and inserting the graphics and still pleading for reports.

There have been some reports on the Lyran Master Starship Book, and SVC has created all of the placeholder graphics so that we can get a rough idea of the page count.

It has been decided that the Lyran Democratic Republic will have their own book.

I have finished the updates to the Module C2 books.

I am working on things for Captain's Log #52, mostly the battle group tactics submissions of late.

I am also currently finding files for the Star Fleet Universe History for SVC.

I am also working on a couple of assigned projects that I cannot talk about.