about the universe forum commander Shop Now Commanders Circle
Product List FAQs home Links Contact Us

Friday, August 12, 2011

Klingons: 101 Ways to Just Say "No!" to Attacking the Alliance, Part 6

51. I'm running off the the WYN zone with an Orion dancing girl.

52. I just picked up a book on comparative religion so many races and I want to convert to all of them.

53. I have to wash my ship.

54. There are galactic problems that need worrying about.

55. I have to draw "Kilroy Was Here" on all the latrine walls on the ship.

56. I promised a friend that I'd help him fold star charts.

57. I'm trying to be less popular.

58. I feel a song coming on.

59. My sensors aren't.

60. I'm uncomfortable when I'm alone or with others.

(to be continued)

c. 1992, Captain's Log #10, Amarillo Design Bureau, Inc.