about the universe forum commander Shop Now Commanders Circle
Product List FAQs home Links Contact Us

Friday, June 04, 2010

Para-Vian

So it weren't the end - I saw you again ... today
Had to turn my ship away.
You died with your Sun - curses for eve... ryone
with tails - death never fails!
You lying inside asteroids, think you gonna ambush me
You'd have me down down down on my knees.
Wouldn't you, Para-vian?

Back in the time when we were all fight... ing for free
Met up with Skolean and me.
No right no wrong. You fired a torp - a bolt from the warp.
If the quantums don't do the trick,
You better load up something quick,
You gonna shoot it out really thick, aren't you, Para-vian?

"Kill me kill you" the Skolean said
Fly out ... fast to save my head.
You... I think you got the torps too.
All that year and all the next, Ran without looking back,
Made for the Omega rules - silly fools!


Parody copyright (c) 2010 Stephen V. Cole