about the universe forum commander Shop Now Commanders Circle
Product List FAQs home Links Contact Us

Saturday, January 02, 2010

Working in Amarillo

Jean Sexton reports:

This has been a very busy week for all of us here in Amarillo. We've worked hard on Prime Directive Federation and it is really taking shape. SVC has been busy writing and editing as have I. Even SPP kicked in and helped with the Federation starships.

We did take time to do some other things. Prime Directive PD20M errata have been worked on and major changes should be up as a PDF next week.

I've given Communique #49 its first look-over and it should be good.

We've created a Facebook page for Amarillo Design Bureau, Inc. It needs some fleshing out, but we should be able to work on that a little bit later.

On a personal note, I've enjoyed seeing Amarillo. Steve and Leanna Cole graciously opened their home to me and I have finally been accepted by their Bengal cats. Steven Petrick has been teaching me to shoot an Airsoft pistol and I've loved learning.

On Sunday and Monday, I will be really focused on getting as much of the Federation book as I possibly can. Then Monday evening, I'll be leaving Amarillo and heading back home.