about the universe forum commander Shop Now Commanders Circle
Product List FAQs home Links Contact Us

Sunday, March 08, 2009

A Final Comment on ADB's Spring Break

This is Steven Petrick Posting.

As noted by Jean Sexton (thank you for covering for us while we were away) we successfully completed the drive back to Amarillo yesterday. It was not "non-stop" as we hit several rest areas and had lunch on the way (we had dinner after reaching Amarillo, but before we turned in the rented van and picking up Leanna's vehicle, but that stop was on the way to the turn in point from out of town).

Today, we mostly got caught up on E-Mails (and I slept a little longer . . . I guess driving all the way back took a little more out of me than I had thought).

Steve Jackson has a very good crew of people working for him, and it was good to see that his company is doing well and expanding (kudos to him). I will note this even though it was the first time I had ever met him (I had run into some of his people at Origins, but never on a formal basis, prior to this point).

Steve Jackson and his people went out of the way to make our time there pleasant and enjoyable.