about the universe forum commander Shop Now Commanders Circle
Product List FAQs home Links Contact Us

Monday, December 08, 2008

Monday, Monday

This is Steven Petrick Posting.

For whatever reason, I could not get to sleep before 0330 hrs (at least that is the last time I can remember looking at the clock). The result is that when I did pass out, it was into a very heavy sleep, and apparently heavy enough that I turned off the alarm clock without succeeding in reaching consciousness. So I was more than a tad tardy this morning. This did, however, work out well, as I was in position to stop and render assistance to Leanna, whose car would not start because the battery had been drained. A quick swing by and some battery cables, and we were both headed to the office in short order.

I made some progress on my current projects, although I had the usual interruptions, including having to stop everything and create an SSD for someone (for some reason SVC wanted this person to have an SSD that existed, but with just those parts that applied to the Federation rather than to all of the other different empires it represented genericly). But that was done and sent out.

I still need to sit down and read proof read another project SVC needs done, and I need to get it done before I head home in case we do get more than a light dusting of snow overnight (I am currently assuming that it will be nothing, given how warm it has been, and in any case even if we get the promised inch, the roads probably have enough warm in them from the last couple of days to clear up pretty quickly).