about the universe forum commander Shop Now Commanders Circle
Product List FAQs home Links Contact Us

Friday, August 29, 2008

Time To Catch Up Is At Hand

This is Steven Petrick Posting.

I am now the only one in the office, and probably will be until sometime Monday next week. Mike Sparks has no time left to work in the office tomorrow, and only was here an hour and a half today. I am looking forward to the time by myself . . . the REAL time by myself. I have been so involved in processing orders, going to the post office, and other odds and ends that I have wound up with little time to do as much of my own work as I need. So this weekend I will get to play catch up. At least I will not have too many other people asking for some of my time to review their work (to be fair, I take up other's time asking them to review my work.).

It is not a vacation by any stretch, but at least it will be quiet.