about the universe forum commander Shop Now Commanders Circle
Product List FAQs home Links Contact Us

Friday, September 07, 2007

My Visit to ADB, Inc

Hello all,
My name is Robert and I am from Phoenix, AZ. I have been playing Star Fleet Battles since the original 'pocket box' edition in the early '80's. I have wanted to visit ADB, Inc. and the 'Steve's' for some time now. Well, that has come to fruition! I have just completed a tour of the ADB, Inc. office/warehouse and met the crew responsible for the Star Fleet Universe. They are a very hospitable group of hardworking people. They gave me the tour of the facility and spent several hours with me chit-chatting about the Star Fleeet Universe. They were interested to get my input and opinions about their company (Which, by-the-way, I rate VERY high, especially the customer service) and game systems. It was a very enjoyable and rewarding experience. How did this come about? Easy, I Emailed Steve Cole with my request and he said 'Sure, when would you like to come by?' and the rest, as they say, is history. So, kudos to ADB, Inc. and the 'Steve's' (and Leanna and Mike, too) for making themselves available for a public visit.