about the universe forum commander Shop Now Commanders Circle
Product List FAQs home Links Contact Us

Monday, April 02, 2007

Working ahead is kind of cool

Having more people around the office is kind of cool, since it means I can work on my creative stuff (designing games) far ahead of the last minute.

The next product is the Omega Master Rulebook for SFB. It's done.
The next product after that is Captain's Log #35, which is almost half done.
The next product after that is FC: Battleships Attack, and all 8 battleship cards are done. I haven't done the rulebook yet, but I'll work on that next week.
The next product after that is SFB Module R11, and probably 70 of the 96 SSDs (ship cards) are done (by Petrick).
The next product after that is Boosters 16-18, which have a total of 16 new ships, and all are done.
The next product after that is FC: Distant Kingdoms and the 16 ship cards are done. I did one of the two battleship cards this morning.